Meet the Anderson High Wolves – Star athletes who are fiercely protective when they find the one who makes their blood burn.
When life throws unsuspecting humans into the paths of their werewolf mates, they’ll have to learn how to navigate the tricky waters of dead bodies, a penchant for running away, and pushy parents all while finishing out their senior year.
No one ever said high school was easy.
Buried Bodies was originally written as a standalone. As often happens, it somehow morphed into a three-book series before I had finished writing book 1.
Visit the Anderson High Wolves board on Pinterest to see my muses for Evan, Jenny, and the rest.
Bonus Series Shorts:
- Jenny’s Story
- Unexpected Gifts (Mason and Natalie) – Part 1 of 4
- Misdirection and Deflection (Mason and Natalie) – Part 2 of 4
- Just Breathe (Mason and Natalie) – Part 3 of 4
- The Exchange (Mason and Natalie) – Part 4 of 4
- A Very Werewolf Thanksgiving (Evan and Jenny)
- Intersecting Lines (Jenny and Evan)
- The Wheel Turns (Mason and Natalie)
- The Haunted House (Jenny and Evan)
- Quiet Moments (Lane and Matty)
- The End of a Perfect Day (Jenny, Lane, and Natalie)